We are seeking an experienced IT Specialist to join our team, who will be responsible for the effective operation of information technology (IT) services and support across the organization.
What you can achieve
- Develop new hardware components and software applications such as MS Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI).
- Care, administer and maintenance of existing components.
- Extending database systems with new functions such as SharePoint and MS SQL.
- Provide support and consulting to employees and customers (1st and 2nd level support).
- Work independently on project-related tasks.
- Create documentation for error analysis or project implementation.
Why you will succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or similar field.
- At least 5 years of experience as an IT specialist.
- Must possess strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with VPN networks, firewalls, encryption, and other aspects of network security technologies.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.