What you can achieve
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Work with clients to understand their needs and scope of the project.
- Define project scope, schedule, and plan.
- Maintain all project documentation.
- Plan and monitor the progress of multiple projects while keeping all stakeholders updated to date.
- Maintain a continuous flow of communication with clients throughout the project.
- Communicate with internal team members to keep them informed of the project scope.
- Address any problems/issues during the manufacturing stage.
- Participate in the testing process.
- Conduct project reviews to evaluate and assess the management of the project.
- Monitor and maintain project activities, plans, schedule, hours of work, project budget and expenses.
- Prepare documents, material, and presentations for project related meetings.
- Organize, attend, and participate in meetings related to projects.
- Document and follow up on action items from various project meetings.
- Coordinate and track request for proposals (RFP).
- Process project invoices.
Why you will succeed
- A post-secondary education in business, Project Management, Engineering, or related field
- PMP designation would be great!
- Demonstrated experience in presentation and communication of technical information.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, ERP systems.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of project management concepts, principles, and tools.
- Experience preparing and tracking project budgets and expenses.
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate projects from initiation through to execution.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to gather information and keep others informed.
- Proven ability to work in a high-paced environment requiring multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills.
- A team player with the proven ability to build relationships at all levels within an organization.
What you can expect
Rychiger is a Swiss family-owned company with subsidiaries both within the country and abroad, and is among the global leaders in providing customized packaging machine solutions in the Food & Beverage and Life Science industries. We take pride in the innovations and abilities of our employees, which form the foundation of our success.
You can anticipate a diverse role within an open-minded team. Anticipate attractive employment conditions and a caring corporate culture.